Sunday 21 August 2011

Looking For Gift Ideas?

I'm one of those organised Christmas shoppers. Before the children were born I was happily nonchalant about it all, often leaving it all to Christmas Eve. The thought of it now makes me shudder.

With that in mind I'd like to introduce a new product designed with that difficult to buy for person in your life. I'm not sure what to call it, a Documentary Portrait maybe?

I have three of these hung in my hallway, one for each of the children and my intention is to update them each year. At some point in the future I'll give them back to them as a memento of their childhood.

Now for the best part. As an introductory offer, these are available for the special price of £50. This includes the mini session, editing and a ready-to-frame A4 print. Other sizes are of course available.

No comments:

Post a Comment